Hi, How Can We Help You?

Family and Settlement

You can apply under the Family and Settlement visa routes if your sponsor is your partner (Spouse/Civil/ Unmarried Partners or Fiancées), your parent, child/children or a relative you depend on. Your sponsor would usually need to be a UK citizen, or residing in the UK with Indefinite Leave to Remain but exceptions may apply depending on your case.

You may be granted leave to remain in the UK on a 5 years or 10 years to settlement, depending on your case.