Hi, How Can We Help You?

Sponsorship Licences

Sponsorship Licenses

Employers planning to employ someone to work (including unpaid work) from outside the UK and Ireland would usually need to apply for a sponsorship license (the youth mobility scheme visa does not require an employer to have a sponsorship license). The same principle applies to schools. This includes EU, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland citizens who arrived in the UK after 31 December 2020.

Visa Legal can help you with this process from checking your eligibility to get a license, choosing the type of license you can apply for, and training designated staff on how to manage your license on a day-to-day basis.